Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh, sweet Arizona.

Off to the place of sweet getaways; 
making memories from a simple taste of days.
Hours of stiff sleeping sleepy-time dreams, 
are what help me to open the getaway me's.

Evergreens stand with their tall bodies still;
Sky's and mountains and sun upon each hill.

Arriving to this place and that place was wild;
Hoping to pick a sweet orange was mild.

I gazed on the one who became my blooded other;
The one who makes tastys, the great chef my brother.

Way deep down under the blue pool of bliss,
Was just as magnificent as a sour lemons kiss.

Then a place of great food which was made in old days,
Let us remember, which I thought in a daze.

Here we were at a shop of the deer,
No room for a pool or a tired girl here.

Two million trees were the sight from the eye;
Simple yet perfect which gave a sweet sigh.

And now it was time to dine in a forest;
The thunder & lightning did not leave us borest.
"Happy Birthday to you," they sang with a smile;
We'll have to cry later, or maybe in a while.

A kiss from the heat on a soft December night,
left me in a dress that was a soft golden white.

Play me that song, that one of the sona;
Come back again, oh sweet Arizona!

---------

This poem is a little taste of what I tasted in Arizona! Just a few things I experienced & saw.
It was a great trip.
I hope you understand the weird meanings behind the words!



1 comment:

Leah said...

I like it! :-)

My favorite line is

"A kiss from the heat on a soft December night".

I hope your trip went well!

Blessings,
Leah

Melodies