Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Plans & Rambles

I need a plan. Ever since I can remember, I've been a "writer". But the funny thing is, when I started to really write big stories, I've never finished them. Thus, my need for a plan.

I am currently working on a "novel", but I have no idea where it is going. I guess I need to start thinking...

I have several ideas about what I'm including, but no real storyline, ya know? I'm not entirely sure how this is going to end up - I don't want it to be boring, or dull. So I am on the brink of thoughts and research. I love writing so this shouldn't be so hard, but even the best of writers are sure to get stuck from time to time. Does that make me a good writer? Maybe not. But I want to finish this thing and say, hey I did it. I actually finished a story I started.

I may end up going back to all those other unfinished 'books' and so some recreating!

1 comment:

Amber Dawn said...

Some of the best stories I have started are in scenes. They are as yet unfinished but I have some great peices that will eventually be attached. After the Creative Workshop I'm in I want to get back to putting peices together.
As a bit of encouragement. I never ever know where a story is going from start to finish. That makes it fun for me. :)
Hope the planning works out for you!

Melodies