Monday, July 26, 2010

From the Journal of a Moon Watcher.

  July 26, 2010 

Tonight, the moon was the brightest I've seen it. I stood there glaring into a big ball of radiant light that became the size of my pupil. It looked as if a pure black blanket was lain around the light which then showed to be like a flashlight as if to reveal a secret. A magical dream place where the light spotted only the secret places of a person's heart. My heart.
  But that Light became a light in which it not only revealed each tiny secret imprinted on my heart; that Light changed my heart. That Light becomes brilliantly bright in a person's life. Where everything was once dark and gloomy - sad and scary --there the Light of Love came a made it's home--in the secret place of my heart.

1 comment:

wowow said...

This is amazing!! You are so talented with words Amber. That's incredible! It makes want to spend a lot of time with just a pen and paper and write a bunch of poems. But I really like this one. :]

Melodies