Monday, July 26, 2010

From the Journal of a Weary Heart.

 July 26, 2010 

  Tonight the Lord took me someplace. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. He brushed back my hair that was subtly left upon my face and He said,
"Daughter, I see YOU and know YOU and understand YOU. For I have created YOU. I'm here my beloved - I'm here."
He's teaching me how to trust Him. To put my faith in only Him. Where troubles seem to knock at the door of my heart and mind -- who will I let enter? Jesus? Or every thing possessed by the world? Which is more powerful? Surely not the world! For it was God who MADE it! Confusion - depression - weariness - doubt - fear ----- all not from my Father.
  I assume Noah felt each one of these things. And yet, God continued to prove Himself faithful and mighty. God used Noah. And he could have easily said "No God." But he didn't say that. He said "Here I am." And God used and blessed him.
  I know my loving Father cares about my confusion, my depression, my weariness, fear & doubt. My Father understands ME, remember?!
  All of a sudden, it seems I've wanted to read the Word. I WANT to learn and grow. I want to know it, live it, and tell it to the world! Why keep it in?
  It's scary, yes -- "How do I go about this?" I ask over and over. Well--I'm learning to take things one step at a time.

1 comment:

KyAnn said...

Wow!! Awesome post! :) You have amazing writing skills. I hope you will check out my online, Christian magazine for tween/teen girls and subscribe: http://bloommagazine.webs.com. It would be awesome if you applied for the staff as a writer! I hope you will consider this opportunity. Thanks!
KyAnn

Melodies