Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Readers & writers & characters oh my!


It's 10:30
I hate nights. Because that means I actually have to sleep.
Ugh.
Anyway, my eyes are drooping but I'm in a writing mood. I'm working on a story. It's been keepin' me busy. I give the glory to God b/c He's been giving me some inspiration! I hope one day I can ge it published. Wouldn't that be cool?
I love to write & write & write. I have a million and one stories either in the back of my mind or already on paper just waiting.
I simply don't have all the answers to those lonesome characters in the back of my mind.
I'm sorry Amythyst, I just have no clue what your last name will be, how old you are, or what your life story is.
Ronnie, girl, who know's where you're goin'.
Poor Jade. She has no one but I do have a plan for her!
Hmmmm.
Doesn't this remind you of something? Or should I say Someone? I didn't plan it out that way. It just happened. God just somehow steps in & makes it all about Him. Because it is!
But, really, it reminds me that He is writing our stories & wow! He already knows the ending. That's why He's all,
"Chill! I got it all figured out! I already wrote it I hope you know!"
Haha. Silly us.
I need to chill a lot of the time. I get so freaked out about the future. I wish Sadie, one of my current characters would stop worrying what she's going to become. I already know because, well, I wrote it. I have the idea.
What a humbling thought. God just revealed this to me now. I had no idea I'd be writing all this.
But it's true.

Okay, can you tell at all that I'm tired & about to fall asleep?
Goodnight, readers p)

2 comments:

Jules(: said...

If it got published, I'd be the first to buy it! :)

Emilie said...

What a great and inspirational post!

Melodies